One of Jason Industrial’s largest hose offerings is in petroleum and oilfield hoses. Hoses within this portfolio are used in a wide variety of applications from drilling to production to refining to delivery.
DREAMFLEX™ Petroleum Transfer and Suction Hose – SΩ
Jason DREAMFLEX™ 4426 Series for suction and discharge of petroleum products with aromatic content up to 50% is extremely flexible with a superior minimum bend radius. The 4426 Series is constructed with a black, smooth, oil and gas resistant nitrile tube and a black, flat corrugated and oil resistant nitrile cover. It is reinforced with a synthetic textile, dual steel helix with an anti-static copper wire. Available in sizes 3/4 inch ID to 6 inch ID.
- Extremely flexible. Superior Minimum Bend Radius
- Cover is resistant to weathering and abrasion
- Heat, ozone and salt water resistant
- Working Temperature: -40°∆F (-40°C) to +194°F (+90°C)
- Anti-static copper wire to ground the hose
- Safety Ohm (SΩ) ground wire embedded into the hose wall to help prevent the build-up of static electricity. SΩ wire must be secured to ground to dissipate static electricity.
4:1 Safety Factor
RED DIAMOND™ Oilfield Hose
Our high quality, high pressure Oilfield Hose is available in 3 series – 5201, 5205 and 5210. Download full product specifications.